- Our local trusted dental practice offers same-day, walk-in appointments for urgent care dental emergencies – give us a call for an immediate need
- The prices of emergency procedures vary greatly, but dental insurance can help make them more affordable
- Our emergency dentists have years of experience in providing quality dental care
- Toothache’s, tooth extractions, and wisdom tooth pain are some of the most common types of emergency procedures
Immediate, safe, and effective dental care
Dental emergencies can be a panic-inducing and painful experience. At Shuayb Dental, we provide immediate emergency dental service in Spring Hill, FL and the surrounding areas and make an effort to see all emergency patients as soon as possible.
We can usually accommodate same-day emergency appointments or walk-ins, but sometimes, we may need to offer a next-day visit. Contact our team for emergency dental services to relieve the pain and discomfort of swollen gums or cracked and dislodged teeth.
What is a Dental Emergency?
Any occurrence that needs treatment immediately to stop tooth pain, mouth bleeding, or save a tooth is a dental emergency.
Some of the most common dental emergencies we see include:
- An abscess or severe infection
- Bleeding from the mouth or gums
- Broken crown or filling
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Dislodged teeth
- Root canals
- Severe toothache
If you experience any of these symptoms, you may be having a dental emergency. Call us and let us know what’s going on, and we will book you in as soon as possible.
Even if your dental emergency occurs outside of our regular business hours, we can connect you to our emergency dentist and book a follow-up appointment to see us as soon as we open.
Quality Emergency Dental Services
Shuayb Dental has years of experience in treating all manner of emergency dental situations. Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Loose teeth – Adults should not have loose teeth, even without pain. This can point to a more serious underlying problem.
- Lost crown or filling – Losing a crown or filling can be incredibly painful. Our emergency dental service includes crown and filing repair or replacement.
- Lost teeth – Our fast treatment helps to save any remaining teeth and prevents further damage.
- Root canals – Root canals help to save a tooth from being pulled, preventing further pain.
- Sore or bleeding gums – Are you bleeding from your gums or mouth? We can help with that, too, and ensure there’s no underlying infection.
- Swollen jaw – Whether your swollen jaw results from infection or trauma, we are well equipped to treat it.
- Toothaches – We treat tooth pain or discomfort with fast-acting medications to provide instant relief.
Call one of our Florida dental offices today to get emergency dental services and see how we can help you!
Contact Shuayb Dental for Emergency Dental Care
Shuayb Dental is your go-to emergency dentist in Spring Hill area.
Get in touch with our office today for emergency dental services.
If your dental emergency occurs outside of our usual working hours, our emergency dental services department is standing by to provide for further guidance. We can also schedule a comprehensive follow-up exam with one of our resident dental professionals.