Teeth Whitening Service
Teeth Whitening in Spring Hill FL
We offer the best quality teeth whitening methods and products in Hernando County
Tooth whitening is an affordable method to make your teeth look great and fast
Professional whitening typically far outperforms home whitening methods
There are many different types of whitening solutions to choose from, Dr. Shuayb will guide you through your options
Let a trusted, local top-rated dentist give you the best looking white teeth at a fraction of the cost of other cosmetic dental procedures
Brighten your smile with the latest teeth whitening treatments in Florida
Whitening your teeth is one of the fastest ways to restore your smile and boost self-esteem.
At Shuayb Dental, we offer permanent teeth whitening treatments that safely whiten your teeth by up to twelve shades in less than an hour! We also provide dentist-supervised teeth whitening systems that you can use at home, which offer the same results over 1-2 weeks.
Get in touch with our team today to discover the right teeth whitening option for you and get that bright, white smile that you want.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
Tooth discoloration is a normal part of life and can occur due to:
- Consumption of dark-colored beverages like tea, coffee, wine, and cola
- Consumption of staining foods such as dark fruits, curries, and tomato-based sauces
- Natural aging and natural yellowing of the teeth
- Plaque or tartar build-up due to poor oral hygiene
- Tobacco consumption
Regular tooth cleanings will help prevent tooth discoloration, but should you feel you need treatment to get your teeth whiter, we are here to help.
Safe and Effective Teeth Whitening
Under the supervision of a dentist, teeth whitening is safe and effective.
At Shuayb Dental, we follow the American Dental Association guidelines and only use approved, safe treatments, including:
- In-practice whitening sessions – These sessions use a gentle hydrogen-peroxide gel-activated solution designed to penetrate the enamel and remove stains, leaving your teeth up to 12 shades whiter within an hour.
- At-home whitening systems – Our dentist-supervised teeth whitening systems take 1-2 weeks to work. We provide at-home teeth whitening gels and custom trays and keep in touch with you throughout the two weeks to ensure that the treatment works as intended.
- Teeth Whitening Dental Plan – We also offer a Lifetime Teeth Whitening Loyalty Program. If you maintain regular dental cleanings, we provide free pods of whitening gel every six months.
Some patients may experience tooth sensitivity or slight gum irritation after certain teeth whitening procedures, but in most cases, these symptoms resolve as soon as the treatment ends. Our team will keep an eye on your progress to ensure that your teeth whitening treatment progresses well and that you experience as little irritation as possible.
Contact one of our resident dentists today at the dental office nearest to you to explore your teeth whitening options and enjoy a younger-looking appearance.
Schedule Your Teeth Whitening Consultation Today
Are you ready for a whiter, brighter smile? Shuayb Dental can help you get the smile of your dreams safely and affordably.
Get in touch with one of our offices to schedule your free evaluation and book an appointment today for significantly whiter teeth. We guarantee you’ll love the results!